Tuesday, May 30, 2017


NEW RAD PATTERNS RELEASE AND SALE: THE GUERNICA ROMPER
On sale now for $8.00 until June 4th.  Click on the link for your pdf  copy.


I had the pleasure of testing and sewing up the Guernica Romper. I have never made or worn a long pant romper before and wasn't sure how I would like the fit. I am so glad I had this opportunity because it is the most comfortable long pant romper I have worn. it feels like wearing pjs. I wore my romper to my salsa class and received many compliments and was even asked what store did I purchase, lol.

My version is the cuffed pants romper with  pockets. It also has a buttoned back opening. I made my romper from a medium weight rayon jersey, with great stretch and recovery. I made no adjustments to the pattern other than shorten bodice 2", because I am 5' 3 1/2" tall. Pattern does come with shorten cut lines. The pockets are meant to be a tad bit wider than a normal pocket and droop a little lower. 





Shown below are the options and a size chart available in the Guerica Romper. I find Rad Patterns run true to size for my body measurements.





Click on the link below for your pdf copy, you will be pleased at the well written instructions and illustrations to sew your own romper.
https://www.radpatterns.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment